I am glad to share you this personal project. I learned a lot and try lots of new things. I used Character creator for the start (body and underwears). A first version was produced in December 2020 for the #cyberpunk2077 concept art challenge for digitalpaint.school. But I wantedto push the image a little further, and did multiple changes of details over all the process ! ( too much xD but i learned ! )
My goal was to make one of my first major pieces for my concept art book. I hope I did something cool :). Please, don't hesitate to give me feedbacks!
I did the smoke with Embergen for the first time and i Added lot of smoke in photoshop. I try to make the hairs in 3D ( with planes ), but after i chose to make the hairs in painting !